Monday 23 April 2012

Hirearchy Visit!

The children haven't yet been cast, though it is likely that now it will be 2 girls instead of a girl and a boy. B is seeing 2 girls later today. 
Despite having no measurements yet I wanted to at least get an idea of what was available at Hirearchy in Boscombe, so that I could make quick decisions as soon as I did have measurements! Here are some photographs of what's available.




The white pinafore is an almost definite yes. Obviously size dependant, though as it's tie at the back it should be fine whatever size. 
The coats are lovely, however I don't think the budget will allow me them, and actually for the film I'm not sure that they fit with the feel. I do really like the black shawl, though again I'm not sure it's necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment