Friday 18 May 2012

Styling Project Final.


I'm so incredibly pleased with the final image. It's turned out exactly as I envisaged it to start and the girls and Kevin did an incredible job for me on Thursday.

There are only a couple small things I would change to make it fit a little better spatially and colour-wise but they're such small things, I think the perfectionist in me is picking them out for myself! I think the colour and line works really well and I've had some really positive feedback from family, friends and the team. I know that I could have tried to replicate the set accurately though I feel that the studio feel of the shoot adds a level of professionalism to the image which I wanted to achieve. 

Personally I love it and am really proud of this final result. 



I'd like to say a massive thanks to the Dorset Roller Girls, without whom this project wouldn't have been realised =)   

No comments:

Post a Comment